Once you are screened, and regardless of whether you passed or failed the MSRP biometric screening, you and your covered spouse will each be eligible to receive an additional 5% credit off the total cost of your medical coverage. You will need to schedule your MSRP Advocate call ahead of time.
- Go to myanhealthcoordinator.com.
- Click on “My Health” at the top of the page.
- Click the “Schedule Now” button.
- Schedule your Advocate call by clicking on an available time slot in blue, and then following the prompts.
- You can also call 1-888-979-7677 to speak with a representative who can schedule your appointment.
Quest Diagnostics will have your results 3-5 business days after your screening. You can go online to view your results and print a comprehensive report. The MSRP Advocate will be available to discuss your results 5 business days after your results are posted. The MSRP Advocate will discuss the areas you may want to focus on for improvement based on your screening results. By making the call you will also receive information about the many programs and discounts offered by your health insurance carrier that can help you on your journey to better health!
You must take the MSRP biometric screening in order to participate in the MSRP Advocate program.