Nobody likes to be caught off guard, especially when it comes to legal matters. Life can be complicated. Finding a good attorney doesn’t have to be. With LegalEASE, it’s easy to choose the best attorney, because you get assistance from highly trained and qualified personal specialists who review the details of local attorneys and help you find your best source for legal advice. Being a LegalEASE member saves you time and costly legal fees. But most importantly, it gives you confidence and provides coverage for common legal matters.
With a LegalEASE plan, you get:
- An attorney with expertise specific to your legal matter
- Access to a national network of attorneys with exceptional experience that are matched to meet your needs
- Coverage for in and out-of-network
- Concierge help finding a better attorney and navigating common individual or family legal issues
- Hours of financial counseling and coaching
The Value of a LegalEASE Benefits Plan
Being a LegalEASE benefits plan member saves you time and costly legal fees and provides coverage for:
- Home and Residential
- Financial and Money Matters
- Auto and Driving
- Family and Personal
- Civil Lawsuits
- Estate planning and wills
LegalEASE Benefits Plan Coverage
Benefits are designed to meet the typical needs of an associate and their family.
- There are no deductibles to worry about for covered services.
- Benefits cover the attorney’s time.
- Other costs such as filing fees or court costs are not covered.
- This plan offers the convenience of in-network and out-of-network benefits.
For additional details, access a list of covered services below.
LegalEASE Provides Coverage for:
How to Find the Right Attorney
LegalEASE has a large network of attorneys. To help you find the best attorney match for your specific needs, call LegalEASE to discuss your individual situation with the Member Specialist. The Member Specialist will match you with the right attorney. You can also access a directory of attorneys online.
Call: 1(800) 248-9000